From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/util/template JetspeedLink.java
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:45:07 GMT
paulsp@apache.org wrote:

>paulsp      02/04/03 19:49:23
>
>  Added:       src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/util/template JetspeedLink.java
>  Log:
>  Part of the PEID implementation. This will replace JetspeedTemplateLink.java

I imagine you have not finished with changes, but just to make sure you
know, this breaks build because of missing configuration keys.

Also, I have a fairly extensive set of changes pending to commit for the
correct pooling of JetspeedTemplateLink objects, and also to make them
work with groups and pages. So, please don't remove JetspeedTemplateLink
from CVS until we can merge these two change sets.

I know that my intermitent activity is annoying (it is also for me ;) ),
but I think most of the changes I have here are worth integration.

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 370 source files to
/home/sgala/jakarta/pristine/jakarta-jetspeed/bin/classes
    [javac]
/home/sgala/jakarta/pristine/jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/util/template/JetspeedLink.java:148:

cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable PATH_PORTLETID_KEY
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.jetspeed.services.resources.JetspeedResources
    [javac]         return uri.addPathInfo(
JetspeedResources.PATH_PORTLETID_KEY, peid);
    [javac]                                                  ^
    [javac]
/home/sgala/jakarta/pristine/jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/util/template/JetspeedLink.java:161:

cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable PATH_PANEID_KEY
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.jetspeed.services.resources.JetspeedResources
    [javac]         return
uri.addPathInfo(JetspeedResources.PATH_PANEID_KEY, paneId);
    [javac]                                                 ^
    [javac]
/home/sgala/jakarta/pristine/jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/util/template/JetspeedLink.java:285:

cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable PATH_PANEID_KEY
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.jetspeed.services.resources.JetspeedResources
    [javac]             return
uri.addPathInfo(JetspeedResources.PATH_PANEID_KEY, id);
    [javac]                                                     ^
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
    [javac] 3 errors