From raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com
Subject Jetspeed French Connection...
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 09:14:40 GMT
 From the recent traffic on both Jetspeed lists, it seems that we have now several
French developers working on or integrating Jetspeed.

If any of these fine people happen to live/work near Paris, perhaps we could try
and meet somewhere in a pub or restaurant to discuss the different works in progress
and benefit from everybody experience.

Such a meeting would of course be open to any Jetspeed community member that would
happen to be in Paris at this time.

If anybody is interested, please reply to <raphael@apache.org> by private mail
with your general availability and preferred dates. I'll post a proposed meeting
date on the lists.

Professional Services Manager
Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris