From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/build build.xml
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:24:59 GMT
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> Great. I haven't tried it yet. Can we build Jetspeed with Maven
> now?

Yep.

>From the 'root' of the jetspeed project, enter

ant deploy

This will use the maven build.xml in that directory - which will
forward the call to the build/build.xml deploy task (nothing special
really.

[Maven only cover compile/jar/test and doco type tasks so far]

> > I suggest we use the build.xml in the jetspeed route
> > directory to build from.
>
> What is the 'route' directory?

Oops, thats a typo  - 'root' directory.

> So how do we get our Jakarta Jetspeed website to look like
> Turbine's now
> - doesn't Maven generate the website for Turbine now?

Yes - that is probably the next step - I have not done much with the
old or new site document production.

Chris

=====