From Saddest OfAllKeys <keyofdmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible Jetspeed Developer's conference?
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 02:38:44 GMT

(a) I'd be interested in a JetspeedOne conference
(sorry, someone had to dub it).

(b) I'm confused as to whether the current Jetspeed is
going to be the reference implementation for the
Portlet JSR, or whether it will be re-architected.
This is the first I've heard of a Jetspeed 2.  I'm
looking at perhaps using Jetspeed for a project and
this does not bode well (i.e. why not wait?)!