From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: turbine and ojb
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:40:17 GMT
On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 16:50, Santiago Gala wrote:
> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
> >>i saw some ojb stuff was checked in to the jetspeed repo.
> >>

> >OJB worked fairly well for persisting the Jetspeed registry.
> >
> LGPL License. I think it is allright to mix with Jetspeed (Apache
> License), as long as we don't modify or copy parts of it.

You can make changes as long as you give them back to the OJB group to
be incorporated. We are establishing a relationship with the OJB group
(I have commit access on the project and I'm going to help redo the
build system using Maven) so I don't this is ever going to be an issue.
And Thomas Mahler (the author of OJB) is a very cool and nice guy.

> --
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org