From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Portlet Caching problem
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 22:16:09 GMT

-1
I like the way RSS portlets work now.
Perhaps its just what Im used to, but the configuration is minimal and I
like configuring per portlet.
Some people (like me) actually use these silly portlet things!

Prefer breaking the AbstractPortlet into several AbstractPortlets as we
discussed before

Btw - is there truth in the rumour that in some countries a 'portlet' is
a portable toilet?