From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: turbine and ojb
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 18:36:43 GMT
> i saw some ojb stuff was checked in to the jetspeed repo.

OJB worked fairly well for persisting the Jetspeed registry.
I think it would've been a lot more difficult with Torque/Peers.
Id prefer to do all Jetspeed persistence with JDO.
I know OJB has plans in that area but they are too far off for my
immediate interests.
We have a working JDO implementation which I'd like to move into a
Apache project.
So far no luck but Im not giving up.

> ojb like any other component (e.g. torque) i'm also writing a
> generator for ojb based on the torque generator

Good. Glad to hear it. How does it work? Does it generate a
repository.xml?