From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/build build.xml
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:04:17 GMT
Chris,

> This is deprecated - use Maven  ;-)

Great. I haven't tried it yet. Can we build Jetspeed with Maven now?

> One big difference is that things are now built into a
> directory called 'target' - not 'bin' !

I guess we could call it 'bin', but it wouldn't be a standard Maven
build then.

> I suggest we use the build.xml in the jetspeed route
> directory to build from.

What is the 'route' directory?

> Its still very much early days - so have a go and see what you think
> - let me know of any problems/issues you have.

I need to catch up to you and learn more about Maven.
Thanks for getting Maven put in place.

So how do we get our Jakarta Jetspeed website to look like Turbine's now
- doesn't Maven generate the website for Turbine now?