From Ender KILIÇOĞLU <en...@kilicoglu.nom.tr>
Subject Possible feature problem with stratum and Turbine
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:35:53 GMT
Hi
A few days ago I send an email about a registry error caused by stratum.
But I missed some details. Not only stratum also I use turbine's cvs
version which cause the problem.
At the jetspeedConfig files velocity concept used.
At VariableResourceServices class getResources(String) func request
org.apache.velocity.runtime.configuration.Configuration object but
org.apache.stratum.configuration.Configuration object return from
TurbineResourceService class. So velocity markups doesn't work
Registry loading fails and everything goes wrong

Ender