From "Thomas Schaeck" <SCHA...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New Portlet API
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:54:20 GMT

This issue will soon be solved, I recommend watching the JCP site.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Architect, WebSphere Portal Server
IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany

Glenn Golden <ggolden@umich.edu> on 01/22/2002 09:24:48 PM

Please respond to "Jetspeed Developers List"
      <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>