From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit:jakarta-jetspeed/build/torque/templates/sql/security Control.vmdefault-roles-perms.vm default-secure-passwords.vm
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 04:36:56 GMT
on 11/11/01 8:30 PM, "David Sean Taylor" <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> Which Torque.zip? 2.1?
> Ive been screwing with dependency problems between torque and velocity and
> turbine all day, and Im sick of it.
> I couldn't get any Torque versions to compile with the current Turbine used
> in Jetspeed.

That is no excuse. You could have still checked in a .zip file. Having two
copies of all of the individual Torque files in CVS makes no sense.

On top of it, you checked in generated Torque files. Why?

> Im leaving it there.

Nope. I just gave you a -1. Take it out.

> It finally works and it took a long time. I didnt check
> in any java source. Its only the vm templates.

You also checked in yet another copy of velocity.jar. Why?

-jon