From "Ming Fai" <ming...@hongkong.com>
Subject RE: WebPagePortlet - Content in the Portlet area
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 08:07:29 GMT

regards,
mingfai

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Rajesh [mailto:rajeshs@siptech.co.in]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 3:56 PM
To: jetspeed; jet-dev
Subject: WebPagePortlet - Content in the Portlet area

HI,

I have a WebPagePortlet in Jetspeed, which displays the content of
http://java.sun.com . When i click some thing, for ex., if i do a search
in that site, the Jetspeed page is gone and the search result is
displayed in the same browser, i.e, the entire javasoft site if
displayed. Is it possible to display the search content in the Portlet
area itself? I need to click the Back button to get the original
Jetspeed page. Please let me know if you have any idea to achieve this.

Thanks,

Regards

Peter Rajesh