From Riedl Juergen <Juergen.Ri...@icn.siemens.de>
Subject AW: 1.3a2 release
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 06:16:23 GMT
In my opinion WML is imortant, as the capability of jetspeed 1.3a1 was the reason for us to
dig into this software. We are currently working on it. However, since there is to less information/description
about how the SW works, it is really a lot of effort to find out the right point for enhancements.
Therefore it shall be added a functional specification ot jetspeed, to enable new developers
to learn fast the ways how it functions.

o	Functional Specification /better description of classes and their tasks & dependecies

Juergen