From Paul Spencer <p...@mikon.com>
Subject Re: i18n in Jetspeed
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:19:28 GMT
Can both solutions be used at the same time?

As an example, use a string lookup tables for the default navigation.
This implementation would allow for a common navigation bar.  Many
languages with similar length text would share the common navigation
bar, and the remaining languages would have their own navigation bar.

Paul Spencer