From Paul Spencer <p...@mikon.com>
Subject Re: 1.3a2 release
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:21:11 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> Here is my list of stuff Im still working on for 1.3a2:
>
> 1. Finish Stock Portlet
> 2. Bug fixes
> 3. Test and commit db-psml impl. from Atul, fix bug in profiler for db-psml
> 4. Update Configure How-to Guide
I have added a configuration guide.  Its purpose it to guide a Jetspeed
administrator through the installation, configuration, and general
maintenance process.  Where practical, I have referenced documents that
exist on the Jakarta site.

> 5. Update Portlet How-to Guide
Suggest include instructions and examples on using:
o Logging service, i.e. Log.debug().
o Jetspeed/Turbine Caching service.
o Use of new Portlet API, the one from IBM

> 6. release notes
>
> Lower priority:
>
> 1. New User - use a default profile instead of copying from Turbine, WML
> 2. Secure access to PSML.
> 3. Search for PSML by known roles if failed to find for user
>
> I think I can finish most of this by the end of the month. What do you
> think, can we put out 1.3a2 by end of October?
>
> - David

I am compiling my list. I expect to post it tonight, 10-oct-2001.

Paul Spencer