From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: 1.3a2 release
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:36:57 GMT

> > 4. Update Configure How-to Guide
> I have added a configuration guide.  Its purpose it to guide
> a Jetspeed
> administrator through the installation, configuration, and general
> maintenance process.  Where practical, I have referenced
> documents that
> exist on the Jakarta site.

Yes, you are talking about
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/config_guide.html, right?
Its a little incomplete, I will ditch my dated config guide and help out
with yours.

> > 5. Update Portlet How-to Guide
> Suggest include instructions and examples on using:
> o Logging service, i.e. Log.debug().
> o Jetspeed/Turbine Caching service.
> o Use of new Portlet API, the one from IBM

Ok,  but I dont plan on documenting the Portlet API since I dont use it, do
you?
I think we should fully switch over to the portlet api in the next version
of jetspeed, not 1.3a2...