From "Omer Czerniak" <o...@movious.com>
Subject RE: Question on Portlets
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:58:19 GMT
why did you ask at the "jetspeed-dev" next try "jetspeed-user".

about your problem, put you class under - ..\web-inf\classes\[your
package]\helloworld.class.
then it should work. if not try to remove the system variable "CLASSPATH".

good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian J. Glas [mailto:brian.glas@fedex.com]
Sent: Tue, July 03, 2001 3:32 PM
To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Question on Portlets

I am in the process of learning Jetspeed and I have complied a
HelloWorld Portlet.  I have registered it with Jetspeed, it even shows
up on the customization screen, but any time I try and load it it gives
me the error message:  Could not get the Hello World Portlet from the
Portlet Factory!  I have tried saving the HelloWorld.class file into a
.jar file, but that does not seem to make a difference...  I am thinking
that I am missing something simple but I have not figured it out yet.
Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks..

--
Brian J. Glas
GSP Technologies