From "Steve Davis" <steve.da...@digitalevergreen.com>
Subject RE: Navigation bar
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:21:51 GMT
We used javascript rollovers in a navigation bar for an
intranet we did using version 1.3a1.  It worked fine.
If you are using jsp templating just replace the stuff
in top_loggedIn.jsp under the WEB-INF/templates/jsp/navigations
with your nav bar and make the links go to the appropriate
jetspeed pages.

In 1.3a1 we just created a psml file for that contained
the portlet set specifications for each page we wanted to
display and then could have that come up by creating a link
to http://<host>:<port>/jetspeed/portal/page/psml_filename.

I am trying to figure out how to do something similar in
the new CVS version. It does not appear that I can build
links like that anymore and have them work.  Anyone out
there know how to have multiple psml files for a user where
each psml file contains a portlet set for a screen?

Digging through the code it seems like I have to create
a new screen template for each page that I want to display.
I then have to build my links to look like
/jetspeed/portal/template/screenname.  Is this right?
Anyone know if there is a better way to do this?

-- Steve Davis