From Geert Van Hoeymissen <Geert.VanHoeymis...@rug.ac.be>
Subject Navigation bar
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 13:46:19 GMT
Hi,

I'm new in Jetspeed with a background as html-web designer.
I made a preview HTML navigation bar with Javascript rollover images and
a search form.

See:
http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~gvhoeymi/Prototype_website_grafisch/Jetspeed_question/homepage_top_navigatie.htm

Now I'd like to make the preview work as our top navigation bar in
Jetspeed. (version 1.3a1)

Who can explain me which are the steps one needs to follow in order to
get this realized?  Which files do I have to transform & where can I
find them?
How to integrate the html with JSP, does the javascript rollovers will
work with the JSP?
Is there someone who has written such a thing like a manualÂ… ?

Or is there someone who can show me the code from a comparable working
example?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Geert Van Hoeymissen