From Johnny Cass <johnny.c...@epiuse.com>
Subject Re: Confirming a user is broken - suggested fix
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 10:28:06 GMT
Chris Kimpton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> --- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> >
> > I think its fixed. Could you please cvs checkout and test it again.
>
> Working on it - but the cvs update is VERY SLOW - does no one else
> see this problem - Jon?
>
> > I tested with both velocity and jsp.
> > We could really use some test cases for this feature...
>
> Do you mean in Cactus?  What target(s) do you suggest are good to
> test with - tests_all_22/23 seem to require resin... are there any
> tomcat only tests?

%<--------------------------------%<

You can use the 'tests_tomcat_32' or 'tests_tomcat_40' Ant targets to
start Cactus for testing with the Tomcat servlet engine. All the other
servlet engine specific targets can be found in 'build-tests-22.xml' and
'build-tests-23.xml'.

Remember to configure the tomcat.home properties in build.properties.

> > Have you ever used Cactus?...
> >

> Have heard of it in passing - must look into it some more....

It's quite easy to use. Have a look at 'TestJLoginUser.java' if you need
an example to get started.

The first Cactus test cases to land in the CVS? Oh boy! Oh BOY! :).

- Johnny