From "Brian J. Glas" <brian.g...@fedex.com>
Subject Question on Portlets
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 13:31:42 GMT
I am in the process of learning Jetspeed and I have complied a
HelloWorld Portlet.  I have registered it with Jetspeed, it even shows
up on the customization screen, but any time I try and load it it gives
me the error message:  Could not get the Hello World Portlet from the
Portlet Factory!  I have tried saving the HelloWorld.class file into a
.jar file, but that does not seem to make a difference...  I am thinking
that I am missing something simple but I have not figured it out yet.
Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks..

--
Brian J. Glas
GSP Technologies