From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Confirming a user is broken - suggested fix
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 09:36:17 GMT
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> I think its fixed. Could you please cvs checkout and test it again.

Working on it - but the cvs update is VERY SLOW - does no one else
see this problem - Jon?

> I tested with both velocity and jsp.
> We could really use some test cases for this feature...

Do you mean in Cactus?  What target(s) do you suggest are good to
test with - tests_all_22/23 seem to require resin... are there any
tomcat only tests?

> Thanks for all your testing and debugging on this.

No problem at all - we are getting paid to build a portal and this is
our best option - although IBM are coming in to give us a demo today,
it only took 6 weeks to arrange... maybe we can arrange for them to
support Jetspeed 1.3a2 for us...

> Have you ever used Cactus?...

Have heard of it in passing - must look into it some more....

Thanks for your help,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London - http://freeflats.com