From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Confirming a user is broken - suggested fix
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 17:34:58 GMT
Chris,

I think its fixed. Could you please cvs checkout and test it again.
I tested with both velocity and jsp.
We could really use some test cases for this feature...

Thanks for all your testing and debugging on this.
Have you ever used Cactus?...

David Sean Taylor
taylor@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed