From "Jeff Linwood" <j...@greenninja.com>
Subject Jetspeed Install doc change - build webapp -> build war
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 06:57:55 GMT
Hi,

I just compiled Jetspeed from CVS for the first time (under Windows), and I
noticed some minor changes that might need to be made in install.html

- The build target for the .WAR file is war, not webapp
- for win32/dos, build war is sufficient, the ./ isn't needed, since the
current directory is always in the path

Let me know if I'm totally off base with this stuff.  Love the program, and
I'm working on adding VoiceXML support to it.  As an aside, has anyone done
any work on VoiceXML yet? It seems like I'd basically have to figure out how
WML support is included, and then support the mime-type, and create an
RSS->VoiceXML XSL that was loosely based on RSS->WML.

Thanks,
Jeff
Green Ninja