From Christophe MESTRALLET <cmestral...@axemble.com>
Subject Jetspeed an role/group management
Date Mon, 28 May 2001 13:41:56 GMT
Hello,

I am currently using jetspeed to build an intranet portal.

I need to :
 - allow a user to select only some portlets according to a "predefined
profile"
 - allow/deny users to customize their home page
 - allow/deny users to customize their portlets

I have seen that jetspeed allows to manage roles and groups, so, can
Jetspeed help me actually to perform such operations ?
If so could you tell me where I could find documentation about this ?

Thanks in advance

Christophe Mestrallet
cmestrallet@axemble.com