From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: XercesLiaison can not handle nodes of type class com.sun.xml. tree.XmlDocument
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 13:38:13 GMT
Probably is the use of tomcat 3.3 itself, the reason you does have any
problems now, 3.3 has a complete separation of classloaders WRT
container core ( where th xml parser is needed ) and webapps..so it's
not possible to get bothered by XML parser blues ( as was usual in
version below 3.3 ) ..

And in addition you will see a big speed increment in JetSpeed, aren't
you ?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Tomcat 3.3 ...:)))))

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega