From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Updated 1.3a2 plans
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 07:22:21 GMT
As many of you have noticed, the 1.3a2 release scheduled on May 1 has not
happened yet.

Among the reasons: I wanted to commit the new registry implementation in time
for this release and do a couple of other features work as well as let Santiago
and David commit their respective improvements on the urlmanager, diskcache
and customizer and TDK inetgration (hear me, guys ? :) )

Since we can't delay too much a new release because they are a lot of bug fixes
and improvements in the CVS that need to be released, I propose the following
updated schedule :

The CVS HEAD stays open until next Tuesday (8 May) for feature work and
improvements. On 8 May, I create a 1.3a2 release branch which is considered
feature freezed. Stabilization work, cleaning of obsolete code and testing on
different servlet engines will happen on this branch and will eventually lead
to a release somewhere between 10 May and 15 May.

Hopefully during this week, a new TDK will be issued so that Jetspeed 1.3a2
will be buildable against the latest Turbine CVS...

--
Raphaël Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net