From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: Initial landing of Registry done
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 07:01:22 GMT
SCHAECK@de.ibm.com wrote:

> Raphael,
>
> seems like you did some good improvements here.
>
> Are the Portlet Fragments consistent with the portlet deployment descriptor
> (portlet.xml similar to web.xml) defined in the Portlet Application
> document by Thomas Boehme ?

Nope, they are as close as practictal to the previous API and markup.
I did not want to manage and debug both an implementation change and a major
API change...

However, with the new implementation, it should be much easier to experment with
new descriptor formats API so I hope this step will help implementing the new
proposals.

--
Raphaël Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net