From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Problem with new Profiler
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 19:03:15 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> I was about to check in a default.psml into the anon directory, when I
> realised that there is a default.psml under /WEB-INF/psml/, and that the
> fallback finds that resource. Does that work for you?

No. It complains about anon/html/default.psml
If I put it there (copying from anon/html/en/default.html) it works.

>> Regards, and hope things are good there (Here, I got another
>> cut on my
>> ADSL line 5 days and counting up. Terra Networks is awful
>> with regards
>> to customer care and technical service :( )
>

> Thanks, things are looking up, had a few days out of town, did me good.
> Still searching, I have a few interesting prospects.
>
> When you say 'cut', you mean that your ADSL provider has stopped service for
> 5 consecutive days?

Yes. The connection got off (ATM cell delineation lost) and there is has
stood for 5 days, despite five calls to technical service. They tell me
that they have passed the incident, and that technical people will
contact me. It never happens. Eventually, the connection will get back
on, nobody will call, and I will fax for a refund of my unconnected
time. Not that the refund covers the money lost, but at least it will
increase the visibility of my problem and their administrative expenses :)

> Here Im not so worried about the DSL companies. Its the power companies that
> concern me.

In Spain problems will begin in a couple years, they say. We are late in
investment for new power plants. But we can always buy nuclear power
from France at a fair price :)