From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Problem with new Profiler
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 16:36:51 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> Hi Santiago,
>
> Sorry, I had to go out of town quickly for 5 days and I guess I missed a few
> things.
> I will finish up the profiler this week.
> But yes, its working correctly. However we will need to deploy a default
> page for anon so that this exception doesn't happen when fallback is
> exhausted.
>
> I will add a default.psml in the anon root tonight

Feel free. I preferred to warn you so that we are not a bunch of people
messing the same development area.

Regards, and hope things are good there (Here, I got another cut on my
ADSL line 5 days and counting up. Terra Networks is awful with regards
to customer care and technical service :( )

So, don't expect my machine up at less until thursday, as tomorrow is local holiday in Madrid.