From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Updated 1.3a2 plans
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 15:23:53 GMT
> and David commit their respective improvements on the
> urlmanager, diskcache
> and customizer and TDK inetgration (hear me, guys ? :) )

The new tdk (14) should be available by monday, and i will integrate with it
then.

The new customizer (in the branch) won't make it, i was hoping to complete
by the end of May, but you knew that already, right?
Im waiting on a fix from Glucode for their new customizer. Ernest, are you
out there?
As soon as that arrives, I will test it and check it in.

other than that, I hope to get a few more bug fixes in, faqs, and update the
javadocs on the website

- david