From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Problem with new Profiler
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 17:44:35 GMT
I was about to check in a default.psml into the anon directory, when I
realised that there is a default.psml under /WEB-INF/psml/, and that the
fallback finds that resource. Does that work for you?

> Regards, and hope things are good there (Here, I got another
> cut on my
> ADSL line 5 days and counting up. Terra Networks is awful
> with regards
> to customer care and technical service :( )

Thanks, things are looking up, had a few days out of town, did me good.
Still searching, I have a few interesting prospects.

When you say 'cut', you mean that your ADSL provider has stopped service for
5 consecutive days?
Here Im not so worried about the DSL companies. Its the power companies that
concern me.

- david