From: Stephane Grialet [mailto:Stephane.Grialet@ac-toulouse.fr]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 2:10 AM
To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How to display a framed screen with jetspeed ?

Hello,

i have a portlet that displays info and a link (HREF) towards a Java generated page that should display a screen divided in two frames.

The link looks like "/jetspeed/portal/screen/toto" and my Java program is thus defined as a "Screen" object ("public class toto extends Screen"), the result being displayed via the doBuild() method.

But it doesn't work, because the <FRAMESET>...</FRAMESET>  code generated by toto is automatically included in the <BODY> tag of the screen generated page, and so nothing is displayed in the screen except the footer.

What Jetspeed object different than Screen must i use ("public class toto extends ???") to display my framed screen, and how must i use it ?

thanks,

Stéphane