From "Steve Freeman" <sfree...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PSML_02 branch status & new customizer
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 18:06:20 GMT
Oooooo... I like it.

Additionally, this would allow the portlets to self-register themselves
with the portal.  This functionality would take some of the load off the
installation of a new portlet, no?

The only question I have is whether or not RDF is the right way to do this
or if some other mechanism would be more appropriate.

Steve

Please respond to jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org