From ingo schuster <ingo.apa...@web.de>
Subject Re: JSP & Portlets
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 17:23:22 GMT
At 17:04 03/08/01, carlos beltran wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to load a jsp page with a FileServerPorlet and also from a
>WebPagePortlet...but it doesn't.
>
>The java code in the jsp page is directly copy to the final html
>source  and it
>is not processed.
>Should these portlet be able to process jsp pages? If not!, is there a way
>to do
>this?

You need to use the EcsServletElement. I have a pice of code that does
this, the ServletInvokerPortlet. Seems as if I never committed it.
Just checked it into the portlets directory...

use this in the portlet registry:
<portlet-entry type="abstract" name="JSP">
    <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.ServletInvokerPortlet</classname>
</portlet-entry>

Note that this will have the same problems lke the customizer when used
with velocity as it uses the EcsServletElement.

ingo