From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: License Update
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 08:36:20 GMT
At 22:36 06/03/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Jon Stevens wrote:
>
>>on 3/6/01 1:01 PM, "Santiago Gala" <sgala@hisitech.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Could it be done by adding the license file in the top level of the
>>>distribution
>>>and having a smaller comment pointing to the license file?
>>>
>>>This kind of refactoring is simpler, and it will allow for simpler
>>>updates in
>>>the future.
>>
>>At this time, the answer is no.
>>Legality != simplicity.
>>thanks
>>-jon
>
>Then, my problem is that I have plenty of changes, that I must commit
>carefully to avoid running into problems WRT xalan version or turbine version.
>
>I will try to put the changed license in all the files that I commit. But
>I think this effort should be done over a clean copy.

Santiago, I'll take care of bulk changing the license in all the source
code today.
You'll just have to update the files you've changed before committing so
that the
new license is merged into your code.

OK ?

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris