From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: Synchronized and PortletConfig
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:31:04 GMT
Jon Stevens wrote:

> Ok, you are asking me to guess what the heck you are talking about.

I thought you read the threads... ;)

> much more detail is needed here.

Can you give Stephan Hesmer <shesmer@raleigh.ibm.com> commit
access on the jakarta-jetspeed repository ?

Is there a jakarta way to ask for the addition of a new committer
or should we still ask you directly ?

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris