From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: PSML_02 branch status & new customizer
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:20:10 GMT
Raphael,

Im working on decoupling the fallback mechanism from the profiler.
The problem is that Im not really sure how PSML files will be implemented in
the new layout system.

Could you tell me more about how you implemented PSML files in the new
layout system?
My impression is that PSML files will no longer exist as we know them today.
There will now be 'configuration' files. Is the configuration file per-user,
per-group?
Or will there be only one configuration file per installation?

thanks,

- david