Josh,

I had looked through the documentation and all the tests (core/../end2end) on CREATE/ALTER VIEW usage.  I could not find appropriate documentation around this.

I am trying to ALTER VIEW as below and it doesn't seem to be supported.  Here the STRVALUE is one of column in the original View.  Appreciate any pointers.

ALTER VIEW MY_VIEW_NAME ADD NUMVALUE DECIMAL TO_NUMBER(STRVALUE)

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:53 PM Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org> wrote:
Yes. Please see the docs which illustrate how to create views.