From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to use some functions on DECIMAL columns
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 22:54:26 GMT
Any stacktrace? An error message on its own isn't too helpful (as it
could come from any number of places).

We have lots of unit tests in the project. Ideally, a unit test which
illustrates the error is the best way for someone to start poking at the
problem. Figuring out if it's a problem unique to the thin-client or if
it affects both the thin-client and thick-client is important.