From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to use some functions on DECIMAL columns
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2020 14:26:18 GMT
Simon,

If you have clear bug report, please open up a Jira issue for it. Keep
in mind that as much information as you can provide to indicate the
problem you see, the better. Assume that whoever might read your Jira
issue is coming from zero-context. Right now, you haven't shared any
error, so you're expecting a bit from someone to both help you by first
reproducing the code you've shared, analyze if an error is expected, and
then fix it.

Ideally, you can submit a patch to try to fix the issues you're seeing ;)