After installing Phoenix 5.0 with HBase 2.2.4, I am unable to connect using sqlline.py or squirrel or through a JDBC Class.

Getting this error
Caused by: java.io.IOException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase-unsecure

# Verified all services are running in HBase (HMaster, RegionServer etc)
# Verified zookeeper is running on localhost:2181
# Verified server lib in hbase/lib
# Verified HBase has loaded the driver during starting in its log

Not sure what is missing - how do I further debug - are there any hbase config that I can override?  Attached the full stack trace and command line snippet.

Appreciate any pointers on whether it is supported and if supported how do I go about fixing this.

Java code tried
package conn;

import java.sql.*;
import java.util.*;

public class PhoenixClient {

Connection conn;
Properties prop = new Properties();
Class.forName("org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver");
conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:phoenix:localhost:2181:/hbase-unsecure");

if(conn != null){
System.out.println("Test Connection Successful:"+conn.toString());
}
}
}