Okay. Will take a look. Thanks
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:28 AM Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org> wrote:
The methods that you are invoking assume that the Phoenix JDBC driver
(the java class org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver) is in use. It's
not, so you get this error.

The Phoenix "thick" JDBC driver is what's running inside of the Phoenix
Query Server, just not in your local JVM. As such, you need to look at
PQS for metrics.

You probably want to look at what was done in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-3655.