Hello,
I am trying to collect some metrics on certain queries. Here is the code that I have
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty(QueryServices.COLLECT_REQUEST_LEVEL_METRICS, "true");
props.setProperty("phoenix.trace.frequency", "always");

try (Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(url, props)) {
conn.setAutoCommit(true);

PreparedStatement stmt = conn.prepareStatement(query);

Map<org.apache.phoenix.monitoring.MetricType, Long> overAllQueryMetrics = null;
Map<String, Map<org.apache.phoenix.monitoring.MetricType, Long>> requestReadMetrics = null;
try (ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery()) {
rs.next();
requestReadMetrics = PhoenixRuntime.getRequestReadMetricInfo(rs);
// log or report metrics as needed
PhoenixRuntime.resetMetrics(rs);
rs.close();
}
}

However, rs.next() throws the following error
java.sql.SQLException: does not implement 'class org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixResultSet'

I am not sure why the error is happening. Are metrics not supported with thin client?

If not how do I get query level metrics?

Thanks