Hi James,

Thank you for the fast reply.

1.     As far as we saw in Phoenix documentation UNION is not supported, only UNION ALL. Breaking the queries to multiple queries with UNION ALL will return duplicates. It may be possible to wrap these queries with select distinct, but it significantly complicates the queries and will have performance impact.

2.      In case of select …. Where a='xyz' or b='123'  I don't see how adding column b as covered column to index on column a will help for finding a row such as the row (a: 'abc', b: '123') It will help only for a row such as (a: 'xyz', b: '123')

3.     Hint on global index works for a single index. Is there a way to use multiple indexes? Hint on using multiple indexes? Hint on local index cause an error of unknown field if the where clause refer to a field in the index and to another field that is not part of the specific local index. There is an open bug on it.

BR,

Yoav Sapir