Hi James ,
Thanks for the help.
To get the Flume Plugin for Apache Phoenix ,Do  I need to build Phoenix project which have mentioned ?

Thanks,
Divy

On 28 April 2016 at 21:51, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Divya,
That's not the right URL from which to download as that's pre-Apache and more than two years old. Use this URL instead: https://phoenix.apache.org/download.html

Thanks,
James

On Thursday, April 28, 2016, Divya Gehlot <divya.htconex@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to move data from hdfs to Phoenix
and build the project as per instrunctions in Apache Phoenix site.
and placed the phoenix-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar in  /flume/lib/phoenix-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar

and When I am ruuning Flume
bin/flume-ng agent -n phoenix-agent -c conf/ -f conf/phoenix-agent.conf -Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,console

getting below error

 [ERROR - org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run(LifecycleSupervisor.java:253)] Unable to start SinkRunner: { policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor@71060c3e counterGroup:{ name:null counters:{} } } - Exception follows.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair: PBUF

Can any body help me in resolving the error .
Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Divya