Hi

I have the same scenario, can you share your metrics like column count for each row, number of SALT_BUCKETS, compression technique which you used and how much time it is taking to load the complete data.

my scenario is I have to load 1.9 billions of records ( approx 20 files data each file contains 100 million rows and 102 columns per each row)
currently it is taking 35 to 45 minutes to load one file data