Any inputs here?

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Amit Shah <amits.84@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying to execute a upsert query that select data from a 10 mil records table. The query fails on the sqlline client at times with Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get page at index: 16.
The detailed exception is pasted here - http://pastebin.com/1wTCHyJM.

I tried increasing the phoenix.groupby.maxCacheSize property to 300 MB by adding it to the  HBase Service Advanced Configuration Snippet (Safety Valve) for hbase-site.xml and HBase Client Advanced Configuration Snippet (Safety Valve) for hbase-site.xml on the cloudera manager UI.

I couldn't find any server logs in context of this error. What could be the root cause and the possible fix for this issue?

Thanks,
Amit.