Adding Dev group

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Deepak Gopalakrishnan <dgkris@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

I did move on to 4.7 and my HBase version is 0.98+. Below is the script I execute in order to get it installed before HBase is started.

After doing this on all nodes ( including master ), when I try a ./sqline.py localhost, it just freezes and doesnt proceed. Can someone please help ?

#!/bin/sh
mkdir /home/hadoop/phoenix/
cd /home/hadoop/phoenix/
tar -xvf phoenix-4.7.0-HBase-0.98-bin.tar.gz
cp -r phoenix-4.7.0-HBase-0.98-bin/phoenix-*.jar /home/hadoop/hbase/lib/