Hi Gaurav,

Phoenix provides a way for multiple tenants to share a single table by automatically sharding the tablespace by tenant id. This is done via tenant-specific views. You should create a multi-tenant table over a regular connection (no TenantId). When you open a tenant-specific connection (by setting the TenantId property) you can create views for that tenant over existing multi-tenant tables.

More info here: http://phoenix.apache.org/multi-tenancy.html

Cheers,

Eli